[PATCH] Relation role completion and improved keyboard navigation
|Assigned to:||-||% Done:||
The attached patch (against current git) implements autocomplete for relation member roles along with improvements to the keyboard navigation in the member role table view of the relation properties dock, please consider applying it.Changes:
- Autocomplete/combobox is supported for relation member roles
- When editing a relation member role Enter and Tab move to the next member's role field (instead of the current member's name field)
- When editing a relation member role Shift+Tab moves to the previous member's role field (instead of the previous member's name field)
- Autocomplete of tag names (keys) no longer offers tags that already exist in the current view (this feature was present already from my patch in Issue #2716 but didn't work correctly)
- Autocomplete for the "name" tag is restored (see Issue #1675) since the data is already tracked in the document I'm not convinced that offering it for autocomplete really has a significant memory impact, but I can update the patch to exclude it again if necessary.
Updated by Travers Carter over 2 years ago
I have found a few bugs in the original patch, I'll attach an updated version in the next day or so.
Updated by Chris Browet over 2 years ago
- Status changed from New to Feedback
Do you still plan to update the patch?