- Registered on: 08/09/2010
- Last connection: 04/20/2012
Reported issues: 3
- 09:55 am Merkaartor Bug #3310 (Closed): How to register your domain names?
- 11:23 pm Merkaartor Bug #3257: Bing plugin in 0.18
- did you build merkaartor yourself and not 'make install'? otherwise the plugins are not found.
- 09:46 am Merkaartor Bug #3129: key column in properties deck is far too wide
- On Ubuntu the Tags window is also unusable, but it does not match Boris Windows screenshot. All values are fully visi...
- 08:45 am Merkaartor Bug #3097: GPX Trackpoints displayed as "i"-Icon
- Yes, all my GPX layers are read only by default and always have been. Since the waypoints are extracted in a single l...
- 12:31 am Merkaartor Bug #3097: GPX Trackpoints displayed as "i"-Icon
- I just wanted to confirm that I do not see the red square for points single points (<wpt>) set by the logger, even af...
- 12:26 am Merkaartor Bug #3096: Ways always rendered above GPX layer, areas behind
- Thanks for your reply. I've just found a bug in my build setup for Merkaartor. That's why I didn't see your fix, alth...
- 11:43 pm Merkaartor Bug #3097: GPX Trackpoints displayed as "i"-Icon
- Thanks. This indeed fixed one part of the problem, I'm sorry for overlooking that option. The tracks looks now as exp...
- 09:39 am Merkaartor Bug #3097 (Resolved): GPX Trackpoints displayed as "i"-Icon
- The GPX Trackpoints (ie. Logger Buttons tagged <wpt> *and* <trkpt>) are displayed as the "i"-Icon (Unknown Node/Featu...
- 09:14 am Merkaartor Bug #3096 (Resolved): Ways always rendered above GPX layer, areas behind
- In either display option for GPX tracks streets are drawn above the GPX tracks regardless of the layer composition. T...
- 09:08 am Merkaartor Bug #3095 (Resolved): GPX trace default view hardly visible in urban areas
- It seems that the current default GPX style is as thin as 1px, which renders the GPX trace nearly invisible in urban ...
Also available in: Atom