- Registered on: 08/26/2010
- Last connection: 05/30/2012
Reported issues: 21
- 12:17 pm Merkaartor Bug #3296 (Feedback): [PATCH] url.port(80) returns "P" instead of port number
- *Current release 0.17.2 is still having the bug!*. It now prevents data from being uploaded.
- 10:16 pm Merkaartor Bug #3308 (Closed): crash on "unclean" double click
- I have detected a reason for spurious crashes (merkaator 0.16.2/win)
When I do a double click to insert a node, so...
- 11:22 am Merkaartor Bug #3299: neverending loop in search
- see the attached file testcase.zip
- 12:06 am Merkaartor Bug #3299: neverending loop in search
- h1. HELP!
*This bug is driving me crazy!*
It has ruined the work of hours, if not days (cumulated).
- 08:49 pm Merkaartor Bug #3307: upload unsuccessful if a value contains '%'
- Well, I can't judge if this is an OSM bug or not, but I know a workaround:
I have manually changed the values from...
- 09:55 pm Merkaartor Bug #3307 (Resolved): upload unsuccessful if a value contains '%'
- If a value contains a percentage sign (as in incline=15%), the data cannot be uploaded, server response is HTTP/500. ...
- 10:34 am Merkaartor Bug #3295: Indication of a multipolygon relation is fragmented
- You're right in saying, that a multipolygon may consist of multiple outer, and need not have any inner.
- 11:15 am Merkaartor Bug #3300 (Resolved): relations not updated if way is deleted by reducing it to single node
- If a way consists of only two nodes, and node 1 is dragged onto node 2, Merkaartor deletes the way allright. However,...
- 11:42 pm Merkaartor Bug #3299 (Resolved): neverending loop in search
- Using search patterns consisting of non standard letters leads to a neverending loop. Occasionally merkaartor crashes...
- 09:44 am Merkaartor Support #3200: Windows installer auto de-installs previous version
- Done. Chris: I have sent you an email on Apr. 4. Did you miss it?
The installer is temporarily online for testing ...
Also available in: Atom