Merkaartor 0.18.2 released
(published on 19. 07. 2015)
After a long sleep, the 0.18.2 version of Merkaartor is released. It's mostly
bug-fixing release, with some internal improvements to the infrastructure.
You can download it in the Download section.
Some of the big changes are:
- Support for Qt5
- Documented Windows build framework.
- Fixed a LOT of crashes (not all of them, but we're working on it)
- Code cleanup and refactoring (thanks to Michal Pokorný!)
- A lot more minor fixes and improvements, you can read all of them in the git commit history.
What's planned for the next release?
- Fix all of the crashes that are reported.
- Revive OSX builds.
- Remove or fix some unused/broken code (esp. Spatialite, GDAL, mobilemerk)
The web is back up
(published on 15. 03. 2015)
After some time, the merkaartor.be is back up. As the old redmine stuff was not
updated, buggy, and not secure, it was down for a long time. I've built a new,
simple site, mostly for publishing news and hosting releases. All the bug
tracking integrated in the old site will now happen on